Knee arthritis is an increasingly common and debilitating condition. Many of us have injured our knees at some point and are suffering from arthritis as a result of past knee trauma or strain. For years, surgical or steroidal treatments were the only available options to alleviate pain, stiffness, and swelling.
Unfortunately, research now shows that steroid shots are accelerating our knee degeneration. And for those who have exhausted all conservative meaKsures, total knee replacement surgery has been recommended as the only option. However, total knee replacements do not guarantee pain-free living and according to studies up to 30% of patients are dissatisfied with their outcomes following surgery.
At Mosenthal Spine & Wellness, we believe there is a better alternative to total knee replacement surgery: human cellular tissue product (HCTP) regeneration therapy. HCTP therapy has been used widely over the last decade to treat knee arthritis among many other chronic conditions. We belong to a network of over 400 clinics that have been using HCTP for years and report a 80-85% success rate in treating arthritis.
As with any treatment, HCTP is not a guarantee, but we can greatly increase the odds of success through proper screening and the highest quality product. We partner with some of the leading regeneration orthopedic doctors in America, and we consult with them to determine whether or not you would be a good candidate for HCTP regeneration. These surgeons have been involved in the regeneration field for many years and give us a detailed report on:
- Whether the patient is a good candidate or not based on their x-rays and MRIs
- The recommended types and amounts of HCTP for each injection (our source of HCTP comes from thoroughly vetted umbilical cord donation. For product information please visit https://www.newliferegen.com/products/)
- The recommended number of injections needed to ensure best results
For our patients that are deemed good candidates for HCTP, we offer a unique, 5-week program that combines a range of therapies and procedures. This first-of-its-kind program goes beyond injections to give our patients the best chance at returning to a high quality of life. We offer the following:
- Candidate selection determined by board-certified orthopedic surgeons
- Determination and correction of inflammatory markers in your body
Specialized nutrition therapy to reduce pain, inflammation and promote healing
- 3-D posture analysis and specific exercises unique to you throughout the treatment
- Specialized 2 compartment unloader bracing
- Acoustic wave deep structure pre-therapy to break up fibrosis and allow matrix potential
- Scaffolding technique allowing for HCTP to be most effective (combining ozone, peptide and PRP injection therapy)
- All injections given via guided diagnostic ultrasound
Post injection decompression therapy to best circulate injection material into joint and allow for maximum healing
- Class IV laser to enhance oxygenation and healing into deep knee structures
- Finest HCTP available with live cells and supporting cell nutrients
The average cost for a single HCTP injection in New England is $5,100. We offer all of the above procedures, including the HCTP injection, for around $6,000 (final cost is largely due to orthopedic recommendation of type and volume of HCTP). We appreciate that the cost is significant. And we recognize that there is no guarantee that it will work. Your surgeon will tell you the same thing. However, the repercussions of a failed surgery will last you a lifetime, whereas failed HTCP injections have no negative, long-term side effects.
We feel that our program, starting with your candidate screening and culminating in the fifth week of services, is a safer and more effective option (if you are considered the right candidate). We have taken into account as many details as possible and recognize this is your one opportunity to get “a new knee.” We believe this is the best, most comprehensive program you will find anywhere in New England, and if you have a chance at success, we have the program to get you moving again.
For more information, please call our office at 603-536-5885